Tours > Discover The Caribbean Coast
Bocas del Toro, Panamá One Day Tour
Esa página está disponible también en español.
If you don't have much time but still don't want to miss out on this tropical paradise this one day
tour to Bocas del Toro is for you! It includes round trip transport from your Puerto Viejo area hotel
and a tour with highlights of Bocas del Toro including snorkeling and Red Frog Beach.
Transport to Bocas by shuttle and boat
You will be picked up early in the morning at your hotel to head directly to the border of Costa Rica and
Panama that is just 45 minutes away. After crossing the border over the famous bridge of Sixaola river your
guide will drive you to Almirante town where you are going to take a boat for 30 minutes that will bring you
directly to Isla Colon.
Enjoy all the natural beauties that Bocas del Toro islands offers
You will start your activities with Bocatorito Bay, also known as Dolphin Bay, has several optimal conditions
for the dolphins. For its shallow depth and the protection afforded by the surrounding mangroves, its waters are shallow and
translucent fish-stalking-easing. At Dolphin Bay you will have the chance to observe dolphins in their natural
Then you'll head to Cayo Coral where you can discover the underwater world on a snorkeling
Finally you will visit the Red Frog Beach Reserve on Isla Bastimientos.
If you've got more time, consider a multiday trip to Bocas. For complete
information on Bocas del Toro see our Bocas del Toro page.
• Round trip transportation from Puerto Viejo
• Private Tours
• Snorkeling equipment
• Cooler with ice & 2 drinks per person during the tour (water or soda)
• Tropical fruit and water
• Exit and entry border fees to be paid on both sides of the border ($9.00 pp for round trip for most nationalities)
• Breakfast is not included. We recommend clients ask for a breakfast box at their hotel.
What to bring?
• Bathing suit, sunglasses, sunscreen, towel
• passport and a copy of it as well
• cash or credit card for border-crossing fee and some US dollar cash for incidentals (Panama uses the US dollar)
• proof of onward ticket leaving Costa Rica for borders
• change of clothes